Valid from 06 September 2016
Your privacy matters to us. This policy outlines the information we collect from you — and what we do with it.
Small Lady collects personal information from you in a number of different ways. For example, when you download one of our products, receive services from us or use of our website.
At Small Lady, we consider your privacy to be extremely important to us. These are the fundamental principles that we follow in relation to your personal information:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to provide you with services, products, to comply with the law, or to protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information unless required for the on-going operation of services to you, to provide you with products, to comply with law or to protect our rights.
What we collect
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
Non-personally identifying information
If you contact us and provide us with information, we may keep a record of that correspondence and information.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To authenticate access to certain features of our websites.
- To contact you to respond to inquiries or to provide notices to you regarding your use of our websites or the provision of our services.
- To provide services, products, process payment, and authenticate access (where required).
- To analyze the performance or the appropriateness of products or services.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements (including responding to court orders, subpoenas and to prevent crime). These special circumstances may require us to disclose personal information.
- To contact you if your actions violate your agreement with us (if any).
- To fix errors and analyse trends.
- To study how anonymous users interact with our websites and services.